What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Your guide to making real food lunches that are naturally free of grains, dairy and legumes
- Discover how to roast beets, sweet potatoes, and red peppers so you can use them in your meals and dressings during the week
- Learn tips and techniques for making whisked and blended homemade dressings that are creamy and delicious
- Learn strategies for planning, preparing, and packing your lunch, and even finding the perfect lunch box
- Learn over a dozen delicious dressing recipes and the tricks to making your own dressing recipes
- Learn numerous techniques and formulas for making your own powerful creations
- Discover how to clean and de-vein raw shrimp and to poach cilantro shrimp
- Learn tips & techniques for easily preparing meats and produce in advance
- Learn the quick and easy way to put together your Paleo Power Lunch
- Learn tips on cutting and preparing fresh produce for the week
- Learn the 26 Paleo Power Lunch combinations to fuel your day
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Paleo Power Lunch scores 70.40/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.maoomba.com/paleo-power-lunch-cb/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: maoomba.com you’ll also be taken through to maoomba.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)